Welcome to our new communication hub – a super easy App that brings your venue, teams, and the whole Group’s communications together effortlessly and in one place.
We’ve spent a year cooking this up, and now this App is here to kick out all those old group Facebook posts, 85 & 86 lists, nightly/ shift briefing sheets and group newsletters. With this platform, our staff community can communicate with more clarity, transparency, and simplicity. Say goodbye to drowning in emails from HQ, printed event orders and briefing sheets, or emailed newsletters about policies or group stuff. Keeping everyone in the loop is key to growth and sticking to our company values of being real and united. 🚀✨
- New things you will find on the APP:
- Notes from the directors
- Updates on Career opportunities directly from Human Resources
- Important policy, procedure and workplace updates directly from National Operations Manager
- Weekly updates from the Marketing and Events Teams such as What’s new in your city, What’s on your venue and new activations.
- Invitations to trainings, tastings and brand days
- Information on upcoming competitions and industry opportunities
- Links to free hospitality community resources such as podcasts, articles, books and more…
- Accessing your staff discount by paying with the app in venue
But don’t be alarmed, we’re not here to spam you with one million updates a day! The app has been designed with work life balance at the forefront of our minds – you will have full control over what you see, how you utilise it and your notifications. This mean when you are on days off or annual leave, you can simply silence the communications from the APP including the daily briefings and updates. Important or ongoing information and communications will be saved and dated in their specific categories, so you can easily and quickly return to these whenever you need (no more searching through emails to find things).
In addition to The Speakeasy Group App for staff, we are also launching one for Investors and Guests. The Investor App will replace the previous app as the Investor identification tool in venue and also give them direct access to their rewards, perks and special offers. The Guest App will be a brand new way for us to communicate directly with our loyal customers on upcoming promotions and events as well as special offers, bookings and contact information. More on this in the coming days.
It will take a bit of getting used to, and there will be bits and pieces that require ironing out along the way, but we hope this new way of communicating and engagement with our awesome team will be for the best!
Cheers and as always, all of the Kapow,
Greg and Sven